This is a brief overview of the lessons and activities we offer and their respective costs. We are the only Dance Studio in Denver to offer 55 minute private lessons. Please call the studio for more information about how to get started and which lessons are best for you. *All listed prices reflect a 3% discount for check/cash payments.
Two 30 minute Private Lessons
One Group Lesson
- The best way to get started with lessons at TM BALLROOM DANCE studio is to take advantage of our Introductory Offer.
- This will give you a chance to come to the studio and try out different dances or get started on a specific dance. You and your teacher will set goals and set up a customized plan to help you achieve your goals in a timely and cost effective way!
- New students only and offer only valid once per person or couple. Other Restrictions Apply.
We offer a variety of Lesson Packages at Discounted Rates.
Pricing for private lessons will be discussed with your teacher.
No Contracts or long term obligations.
- Best pricing, quality, and value for dance lessons in Denver.
- Pay as you go.
- We do not believe in high pressure sales.
- We are the only Dance Studio in Denver to offer 55 minute private lessons.
$8 Per Person*
Practice Party Included
10 Class Punch Cards - $70*
(eleventh class Free - $88 value)
- Group Lessons are open to the public. Call ahead or drop-in!
- You do not have to be a Private Lesson student to attend and enjoy our Group Lessons and Parties.
$5 Per Person*
Free for students enrolled in a Lesson Package and actively taking lessons
Free for Group Lesson Participants
- Admission to the Parties is included in the price of a group lesson. Only one party per Group Lesson purchased.
- We always offer a beginners class as well as an intermediate/advanced class.
4 Week Series
$40 per person* per 4 session series (pre-paid)
$50 per person* per 4 session series
(paid after the pre-paid due date)
Discounts may be offered for signing up for more than one series.
- By focusing on the same dance for 4 weeks in a row you will have the time to focus on areas of each dance that will make you feel more competent, confident, and knowledgable.
- This is also a nice way to meet new friends and have a fun time learning how to dance.